Expired perk?

Gilles
Gilles Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
I was surprised to see an expired 500mo perk. Yet I keep a close eye on my account, I’ve come to understand that this expired perk appeared after I gave it to another user. Fizz should categorize perks given differently than expired, as in fact they are not expired but gived. It’s confusing, what do you think?

Answers

• Gilles
    You see I give kudos as I see, it all depends on several factors: my mood, the answers I find relevant or appropriate (according to my judgment and not yours), according to the users (there are some whose questions and answers are more or less relevant according to my own scales), even sometimes (more rarely when I have less time for this forum) I do, as many, I give just to give without paying attention to the answer, just to have my kudos. I must admit that between a supreme geek with the super answer and an apprentice who tries an answer that makes sense (not anything) but that is not the best well I encourage beginners.
    So seeing that it bothers you, earlier today I took part of my lunch time to give you Fizzy, supreme geek, a dozen kudos, just to you regardless of the relevance of the answers. I didn’t think the kudos I gives affected you that much. I didn’t think a supreme geek needed that much kudos, so my apologies. Well now that it’s said, to come back to the subject of the question (yourself, with good reason, often say to stay on the subject); I noticed a problem with fizz when giving a perk, I reported it on the French forum. In a talk with an anglophone friend, he had the same question as me. So I decided to take up my question in French and put it on the English side in order to help those who would have the same questions on the subject, quite simply. Fizzy, see what you want, it’s your prerogative I don’t judge you, the debate of ideas I’m in but for the rest...
  • Gilles
    By the way Fizzy I agree whit your fist answer. Fizz can fix than just to clear things out.
  • Gilles
    Hi, my answer to the second answer is under pending approbation, I dont know why, it's a polite but strong answer, no bad words, no insults, relevant to the forum. Will see if it will go trough the Fizz censorship.
  • Gilles
    Hi, this is weird 17 kudos and only one user aswer. Hope other user are not afraid of some comments. By the way my other answer never pass the censorship, yet.
This discussion has been closed.