My phone service cuttoff.
PLEASE ASSIST ASAP

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi

Here we are users like you

Did you had your billing cycle today?

Did you check if the payment was done successfully?

Try to check the payment history to see if your payment was correctly processed and/or contact the credit card institution

To see a list of all your Fizz transactions:

1- Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2- If you have more than one plan, choose the plan you wish to see transactions for.
    3- Scroll to the bottom of the usage summary and click on Transaction history.

If you need to add a new credit card
    1- In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
    2- Click on Payment methods.
    3- Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
    4- Now make your way to My plans.
    5- For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    6- Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.

If you associate a new credit card with your plans, you can also force the payment
    My Plans - Manage Plan - Payment method - Make my monthly payment. Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

In case of problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat from 8 am to 9 pm

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Esty,
    Apologies for the encountered issue
    I have verified your account and the mobile services have been suspended due to the monthly payment not being made. Please verify with your bank if there are sufficient funds on your card and if the payments towards us are not denied by their system. Once this has been verified, please follow the suggestions received from Mike.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.