Sim refund

Hello Fizz
Because the delivery company threw my ordered sim in lobby and got stolen. As recommended I purchased 2nd one in store, but so far I didn’t get any refund for my 1st one yet?
I received the following message and chatted with a agent, and he promised to add it to my transaction history, but not yet still..
“ Hi Bella,
Sorry about your stolen card.
You can also get a new card at a participating Couche-Tard. (call before you got to see if they have in stock).
Once this new card is activated, you can ask Fizz for a refund of the first card. To contact Fizz for this, log into your Fizz account.
Make your way to the Solution Hub.
On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.”
Regards
Bella

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Bella,
    it can takes a week to get refunded, after the plan activation
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Bella

After your mobile plan has been activated, you must contact Fizz support.

Then the refund process will be issued.

Welcome to Fizz!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Bella,
    Thank you so much for your message. As Fizzy mentioned as well, in order for us to be able to help issue the refund, in such cases it's needed to contact us so we can be able to help. Rest assured that, since I checked your account and noticed you haven't reached out to us yet, I already forwarded this to our financial department so you can be given the refund.
    Once it's issued from our side, it will just take a few business days for your bank to process the transaction and for the funds to reach you.
    Thank you for your understanding and if you need additional assistance, for all the information on how we can be reached you can check our page:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day!
    Ioana
This discussion has been closed.