Does Fizz support sending text messages to short numbers (i.e. 6-digit premium texts for a contest)?

Hello, I try to send a text to a 6-digit number to apply to win a contest (valid number, trusted organization so not a scam). I receive an error message stating the number doesn't have the proper format. Is this an issue with Fizz not supporting such texts, Fizz charges extra for such texts or an issue with my device/software?

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,804 admin
    Hi Clive,
    We confirm that this issue is known by our technical team. The staff at Fizz is working around the clock in order to fix the situation.
    In the meantime, please try to turn ON Airplane mode and then turn it back OFF, turn on Data roaming and then turn it back OFF, make sure you're connected to Fizz, turn OFF the Wi-Fi, make sure that your OS is up to date and if neither of these steps helps you out, please pop out the SIM card from your phone then pop it back in, restart the phone and then reset the mobile network settings.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Have a good one!
    Andrei
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    I never tried
  • Billy N. #35415
    Billy N. #35415 Posts: 248 ✭✭
    hello you can try asking fizz support on the website, facebook messenger or twitter, they have been very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.