Can’t call

zied H. #35410
zied H. #35410 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I receive call but I can’t call is telling me transfer call active

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Zied

the message " transfer call active" can be normal.
    Do you have an voice message when you make a call?

Did you try to reboot the phone?

Make sure your phone selects the Fizz mobile network

The steps for enabling your phone to automatically select a network varies depending on the type of phone. Here are two examples:

Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks → Automatic/Fizz

iPhone: Settings → Operators → Automatic/Fizz

If you would like to contact Fizz, you can Live chat with support from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Hi Zied,
    Please turn ON Airplane mode and then turn it back OFF, turn on Data roaming and then turn it back OFF, make sure you're connected to Fizz, turn OFF the Wi-Fi, make sure that your OS is up to date and if neither of these steps helps you out, please pop out the SIM card from your phone then pop it back in, restart the phone and then reset the mobile network settings.
    More details can be found here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    Andrei
This discussion has been closed.