How to update credit card details without having completed profile

Options
Hello,
My dad has an account separate to mine on FIZZ but when he signed up he did not complete his profile therefore he is not able to log in to update his credit card information. I tried forget password and I get no emails to update. Can you please help before payment is pass due?
Thank you.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Tarmin

If you did not confirm your email address within the required timeframe, your Fizz account will be automatically blocked. Check also the SPAM folder

How to unblock your account:
    1- Go to the Fizz login page and click on the Lost password link.
    2- You will receive an email with a link that lets you reset your password and confirm your email address.
    3- Create a new password. You will now be able to log into your Fizz account.

If you click on the link “Forgot?” to reset your password, you only have one hour to validate the link sent by email. If you click the link several times, make sure to only use the link from the last email you'll have receive, or else it won't work.

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • PierreYves
    PierreYves Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi tarmin,
    You can also reach Fizz by leaving a message on Facebook Messenger to help you with this issue.
    Some users think it is easier.
  • Chris_RefCode_AKTFR
    Options
    sadly we can't look into his profile as we are users ourselves. please contact Fizz support for help
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Tarmin,
    We're sorry to hear about this situation. As Mike mentioned as well, if the email is not confirmed within the first 24 hours of creating the account, it's blocked and he won't be able to reset the password himself. However, rest assured that we are able to help regarding this.
    Your father can contact us via live chat so we can help him regain access to the account. The chat bubble will be available on this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do without him needing to log in.
    Thank you so much for your understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.