Payment Overdue yet I payed a week before?

Hi Fizz, I currently have a email that states that a payment was overdue. I currently have 3 devices and all the payments were payed a week before. Somehow, 2/3 device works but not the 3rd one. The landline isn't working and says to contact 611 for payments. I'd like to know if I can contact someone regarding my situation

Answers

• Alzhi
    Alzhi Posts: 305 ✭✭
    Good morning Raymond,
    As far as I know Fizz do not offer landline service, but I might be wrong. As this is a community forum from users helping each other, I would recommend you contacting them directly for your payment issue

- Make your way to the Solution Hub and open the help card : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use
    - Click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST

If demand is too high the chat bubble might not appear, leave them a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter in private

Have a good day
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Raymand

Here in the community forum, we are users.

Fizz is 100% online. So you should be able to see all your plans and their status on your account. Also payments are taken automatically from your card just before your renewal date.
    Fizz services are prepaid, so if you haven't paid for a service, you won't be able to use it.

Fizz does not offer landline phone. They have mobile and home internet services.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Raymond,
    We currently don't offer landline services, however I'm assuming this is regarding the mobile line. If it is, I just verified your account and rest assured, I see that the payment was successful today, just a while ago and the line appears active and in good standing. I kindly suggest rebooting the device, to ensure everything goes smoothly.
    If by any chance the situation is ongoing after this, please reach out to us so we can be able to make further verifications and help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.