Need a new phone? We need beta testers.

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Phones will soon arrive at Fizz.

You read right! If you’re looking to get a phone, well we’re looking for beta testers.

The early bird catches the worm. A limited number of new and Preloved phones are available at discounted prices during this beta test.

A financing option will be offered eventually but by paying upfront, you get to save a pretty neat amount on some models.

Curious in knowing more? We totally get that. Here’s a quick snapshot of the benefizz of buying a Fizz phone:

• No minimum plan required. You can buy the phone you want, regardless of the value of your current plan.

• You earn My Rewards points with your purchase.

• Your phone is delivered for free.

How to participate in the beta. Fill out our mini form here below to enter the email address associated with your Fizz account. From there, the instructions will be sent to that email. We look forward in working with you to make this new Fizz chapter another success.

The Fizz team

Loading…

Answers

• Stephen M. #4325
    Stephen M. #4325 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Does this beta testing still ongoing? Where can we see the phones available?
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Stephen

Have you already added your info to the above Google Form in Whizz's post?

Note that for now, you must be at least level 5 on your Fizz account to participate in this beta offer.
  • cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Fizz is getting better and better !!! Awesome
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Excited to see Fizz starting to introduce phones. I think it’s a step in the right direction :)
  • cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭
    hi.
    couple of days i filled the info. when do i get acces?
This discussion has been closed.