Can I get back part of the fee of my plan?

Ping Z.
Ping Z. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I paid a new round of bills on June 27, the plan is $35.02. However, I converted my sim card to Fido on July 10, and actually I did not use the amount planned for a few days. Just about 2 weeks. Can I refund part of the fee?

Answers

• SimonC
    SimonC Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Cancelling before the end of your payment cycle
    -
    If you choose to cancel your Fizz mobile service before the end of your payment cycle, know that you will not receive any prorated refund. Fizz is a prepaid mobile service, and the choice to cancel before the end of your cycle is yours.
    -
    Cancelling during the trial period
    To receive this refund you must not have exceeded:
    -
    The trial period: 15 days for everyone, with the exception of customers living with a disability (who have completed the disability form)
    50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you have an approved Proof of disability form)
    -
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe
  • Ping Z.
    Ping Z. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. I remembered that I transferred to other agency before the end of your cycle, not over 15 days. So is the refund automatically generated? Or I still need to apply to the customer service?
  • Matthew A. #24717
    Matthew A. #24717 Posts: 375 ✭✭
    Hi Ping, the partial refund is only for new subscribers within the first 15 days. If you have been using Fizz for more than that, they don’t provide partial refunds. Sorry.
  • Sergiy R.
    Sergiy R. Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Yes,They should only charge for the days when you were their customer.
  • Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,685 ✭✭
    Hello!

If your issue is resolved, you can choose the best answer to close this post

Have a good day
This discussion has been closed.