How come FIzz does not award referral bonus as received in email

Ajaykumar
Ajaykumar Posts: 79 ✭✭
I received an email that I would receive referral bonus of $35. After complaining someone from Fizz team romissed I would receive as in email. Finally only $25 was awarded to my account. Even making a complain was not answered?

Answers

• Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Yes you will receive it. On the 3rd payment it will apply automatically
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Hi Ajaykumar

Logon your account and go to "My profile" >> "Referral bonuses"
    where you will find your pending and confirmed referrals.

In order to have a successful pending referral, the new customer must activate a plan using the referral code of an existing customer.

In order for the referral to be confirmed/unlocked, the new customer must make their second monthly payment. So the referral credit will be unlocked and applied towards their third bill.

The usual referral credit amount is $25. Fizz had a promotion offering $35 credit if the new customer activated by July 14 2020. If you qualified for the $35 credit, but received $25 by mistake, you can contact Fizz support to receive a correction (with your email as proof).
  • DLB
    DLB Posts: 477 ✭✭
    Unfortunately, you may have to contact Fizz support again to solve your case. The community won't be able to help you.
  • Faramarz
    Faramarz Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Ask tech support could be a mistake on their part
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Ajaykumar,
    You can check it if you log to your Fizz account.
    Click on : My profile
    Click on: Referral bonuses
    You will see all your referral bonuses , those pending and received.
    If there is a problem, contact the Fizz customer service by chat from 8h00 to 21h00.
  • Martha G. #29458
    Martha G. #29458 Posts: 166 ✭✭
    You will get it automatically, don’t worry. It will be taken down from your monthly payment soon
This discussion has been closed.