Tracking partner network usage?

ValentinMTL
ValentinMTL Posts: 80 ✭✭
I received an email from fizz about "abnormally high usage of partner networks" and that they can block my account without further warning.
In the past 3 months, I have not been in a partner zone on the map for more than a week and a half.
In the rural area, my phone connects to the Bell network, without even mentioning that it is roaming. I have almost never seen Fizz Ext, which shows up as roaming. Not sure if that is a problem with my sim card or everyone has that behavior.
Anyway, the 50% rule is totally unfair, if there is not even a way to track the data the rule is based on. Mobile providers used to charge for data overage without giving users tools to track usage.
On chat, the representative said that they are not allowed to give the data to users!
So it is like saying "Do not step over the line. We are not allowed to tell you where the line is."
In my case, the guessing method does not work, I was home (MTL area) 85% of the time over the past 3 months, and I have 8.56GB data left on my 2GB plan, so it is not like I went wild on data while being away!
Re-posting because I clicked "best answer by accident".

Best Answer

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Valentin,
    We are sorry for this situation. The community hub is designed for our members to help each other and this is why our ways of contact are also the chat and social media.
    However, I could see that you got replies via Facebook Messenger and also via email regarding this situation.
    Our team will reply to you via that channel.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a nice day !
    Corina
This discussion has been closed.