a friend invited me, but during my inscrption fizz did't question me for his code, why ?

Leticia
Leticia Posts: 2 ✭✭
a friend invited me, but during my inscrption fizz did't question me for his code, Why ?, I want give he the bonnus, because he invited me

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 4,146 ✭✭
    You have to give his referral code during your check out for your SIM card
  • Gregory C. #1999
    Gregory C. #1999 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    If he gave you a link, then in the link is embedded his referral code. No need to manually enter it!
  • Kurt V.
    Kurt V. Posts: 353 ✭✭
    At some point during your order, there will be a place where it asks for your referral code. If you do not enter it at that time, it will be too late.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Leticia,
    Have you activated your Fizz plan?
    If not,
    It's when you activate your mobile plan and you see the amount in $ for the plan without the taxe you can insert a referral code.
    If your Fizz mobile plan is already active, sorry,
    it's to late to ask for the credit of the referral code.
  • George S. #20091
    George S. #20091 Posts: 639 ✭✭
    You have to put the code while activating the service
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi.
    You need to paste it when u start a mobile or internet plan
    Have a nice day
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    I'm sure it did. Most likely in the very end of the subscription.
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    You have to put the code before you activate your plan. Otherwise you won't be able to put it abd would lose the referal bonus.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,787 admin
    Hello Leticia,
    I kindly inform you that I have verified your Fizz account and indeed you didn't entered the referral code during the subscription for your internet plan.
    The field where you have to enter the code It’s right before the final confirmation.
    Additional information regarding referral program ca be found on our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz
    If you need anything else, we are available between 8 am and 9 pm everyday or any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a wonderful day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.