Can you switch your cellphone plans every month?

gabriel S. 46743
gabriel S. 46743 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Wondering if I you can switch plans like you whant on cellphone

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Yes you can, however, you need to do at least 48 hours before the new cycle, the change will be in effect from the new cycle, and you will pay the current price.
  • Logan2020
    Logan2020 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭
    Yes off course, when ever you want!
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,217 ✭✭
    The previous answer is not true you cannot change when ever you want, you cannot change 2 days before the renewal.
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hello Gabriel !
    Yes you can change each month if you want. Just make the change at least 48h before the end of your billing cycle. The change will be in effect from the first day of your new billing cycle.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a good day !
  • Jambonneau
    Jambonneau Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Sure you can!!!
  • gabibel
    gabibel Posts: 39 ✭✭
    You can, but you have to make sure you do it at least 48 hours before the end of your vurrent cycle for the changes to take effect on the immediate next cycle. Cheers!
  • Patrick D. 61567
    Patrick D. 61567 Posts: 346 ✭✭
    Yes you can and everytime the new plan will be applied on the next billing month. Don't do that if you have the beta price right now, because you will loose it.
  • Jorge C. #7735
    Jorge C. #7735 Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Yes you can
  • gabriel S. 46743
    gabriel S. 46743 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Ok thanks and lets say I have the 16g plans and only use 10g and switch to 6G plans will they transfer me the 6G over to the next month
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Gabriel,
    As our community members suggested, yes you can choose your mobile plan, however the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle. Once you change your plan, the data from the old cycle
    Additional information regarding changing your plan can be found here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.