My mobile date does not work since few months.Could you help?

Seyed M.
Seyed M. Posts: 3 ✭✭
Hi,
My mobile date does not function since few months.
I wrote to Fizz so many times, but Fizz is not helping to fix the problem!!! They just don't do anything to fix the problem!
I pay every month for the data that I am not using on my cellphone.
And I see today that even the chat for Fizz is no more available. Is it normal?
Could you help me please with this issue. I just need to use my data on my mobile.
Thank you in advance.

Answers

• André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Did you simply want to vent some frustration, or are you actually trying to find a solution to the problem?
    If you want some help with your problem, then explain what is your setup, what has changed since, what you've tried to resolve it up to now, etc.?
  • Seyed M.
    Hi mike. Thank you for your answer. Yes I did the setup because before I even use the data in this same mobile. So it's not the problem with the téléphone. But I have been in a trip and after coming back the date is not working anymore. Do you know what is the reason?
  • Seyed M.
    Hi Mike.
    I forgot to write it's a Samsung. And as I said before I already used the date on this same phone. That's why I can't understand.
    Thanks again.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hello Seyed,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    Regarding your mobile data issue, please specify the full model of your Samsung phone and do try a reboot of your device then go into the settings menu- networks and disable the automatic network selection and wait a few moments for the device to search for available networks in you area and once it's done please select a Fizz EXT network for 3 minutes and test then switch back to the Fizz network to see if the issue persists. A few more helpful tips can be found here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-use-my-phone-to-access-the-internet
    If the issue still persist after switching back to Fizz, please reach us directly by chat using the link above.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.