Problem still not resolved with adding payment method after 2 x trouble tickets what is the next ste

Options
I have chatted with two different client service reps and my issue is still not resolved. The trouble ticket response for both issues says to try adding a different card. I did this after the first trouble ticket and reached the maximum number of tries for adding a payment method. Started a different chat and provided the requested information to the client service rep and received another response to a trouble ticket with the same response as the first one suggesting I try with another card. I only have two credit cards... I tried the same cards and it says I have reached the max number of tries. Looking to add three mobile services, but this is getting frustrating...The chat does not seem to be working in my case. What can I do to escalate the issue?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,725 ✭✭
    Options
    Here we are users, and what you already did it is what I will suggest

Only to be sure, the 2 credit cards are Canadian and are not prepaid one?

Did you try to contact the institutes that have issued the card to see if there are any rejected transactions?

And finally
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

Go and Click on the second step
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Jason,
    We are Fizz users like you.
    Please, contact again the Fizz customer service by chat
    Be sure that your credit card is Visa, Mastercard or Visa-Debit (not accepted: American express).
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jason.
    For all billing issues contact a Fizz support rep.
    Have a nice day it's been a pleasure.
    Sincerely, Matt.
    Don'T hesite to mark my answer as the best :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello Jason,
    I apologize for this unpleasant situation that you've experienced while trying to add your credit card.
    I've checked your account and I see that you've indeed contacted us multiple times and your situation has been escalated to our dedicated team.
    In the meantime, as they are checking your file, could you please try adding your credit card again as you limit was reset.
    Regarding the answer from the dedicated team, you will be notified by e-mail as soon as it will be available.
    Thank you for your time.
    Have a nice day.
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.