Tech Support?

lynda B. #21436
lynda B. #21436 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Please explain how to get tech support when there is NO internet service.
Please also explain why my UNLIMITED account is always throttled for 2-3 days at the end of the month.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Here we are users, I understand your point but I can only tell you that Fizz is a 100% online service :(

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • lynda B. #21436
    lynda B. #21436 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Dear Mike,
    Thanks for your rapid reply.
    It was, however completely evasive and unsatisfactory.
    Please explain how I can use the CHAT WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION? Because I really don't feel the need to contact tech support when everything is fine...
    As for:
    The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    Well... it NEVER has.
    Thanks.
  • Danièle M. #15210
    Danièle M. #15210 Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Hello Lynda. I'm sorry that you have this problem but Fizz service is exclusively online. If you don't have a cell phone with data to contact them when your Internet is down, maybe you can ask a friend to help you contact them. The bubble should appear as Mike explained you, but if it doesn't, you can message Fizz via their Facebook page. Good luck!
  • Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Hi Lynda,
    Mike's answer is neither evasive or unsatisfactory. It answers exactly your question by telling you that Fizz is 100% an online service. Maybe by using your way of expressing it might be clearer:

You cannot use the CHAT WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION INDEED. THAT'S NOT GREAT, I GIVE IT TO YOU, BUT YELLING AT ANOTHER HELPING CUSTOMER ON A FORUM WILL NOT BE OF MUCH HELP AND WILL ONLY BE RUDE.

Fizz has taken the bet that most people have mobile data or other ways to contact them if their internet is down. They also rely on people who are willing to pay a little bit less for their plans but are more independant, so they won't need the customer service as much.

Some times it sucks, but we can't do much about it.
    Cheers
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Hi Lynda,
    I can understand your point, but Fizz is a 100% online service, and to get the support you need to do it online :(

Since you have a possibility to go online
    be sure to be connected in order to see the chat bubble
    check my image, go on the link that I post before and click on the login , if you have it it means that you are not logged in
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    You would need to access it maybe trhough a friend's phone because it is only online that you can reach support.
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    I know, try using someone else's phone to reach support and ask them to fix it.
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Sorry don’t know
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,772 ✭✭
    Hi Lynda!
    You can contact fizz directly by Facebook.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Lynda,
    I have verified your Fizz account, and I see that your internet plan is active now.
    To chat with our Customer Service team: Log into  your Fizz account >Then, make your way to  the Solution Hub.  With the help of the search tool, access the help FAQ related to your issue. The  chat bubble  will appear in the lower right-hand corner.
    Thank you, have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.