Can you refund the fizz order i already did ? Fizz charged me and told me there was a bug and my ord

Martin G. 54757
Martin G. 54757 Posts: 5 ✭✭
Yes ive spoken to Fizz support before they told me my order didnt appear anywhere due to an apparent bug or glitch ..Even ive been charged on my credit card . So i went and got myself a sim card in a Couche-Tard Store and activated and got a mobile plan. Now can i get my 11$ back ? Or can i receive a 11$ reduction on either my internet or mobile plan next billing ? Thanks

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Yes usually when the SIM card is not received they will refund you after the activation.
    Therefore, contact the support and ask for the refund
  • Jean-Simon G.
    Jean-Simon G. Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Hi Martin,
    Chat with Fizz is available from 8h00 to 21h00, each day.
    To chat without problem:
    First, connect you to your fizz account.
    Then contact them at: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Wait a few seconds to see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session begins with Fizz
    Please, desactivate the ad blocker on your browser.
    Thank you
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hi Martin,
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Hello Martin
    We are users like you and to get a refund you should communicate directly with fizz support!
    Good luck!
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Yes you usually can
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Hi Martin, contact the support directly to discuss the issue with them. Hopefully they can credit you back
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    I get your point. Verify with the support to see if they can indeed credit back
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin
    Hello Martin,
    Please contact us directly an we will be more than happy to help you. You already have the steps here.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
This discussion has been closed.