Installation date

Shala
Shala Posts: 1 ✭✭
I'm trying to order internet service from Fizz, but when I choose the installation date for Saturday July 11, it then shows me April 07. I tried to choose other dates but it still shows me Friday April 07 on the payment information page. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hi Shala !
    I think there's a bug in the system. April is way passed now...
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Shala! Thanks for your fantastic question.
    In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.