Unable to add my first credit card on my profile?

I have opened a new account here and I am trying for the last week to add my credit card in order to activate my services. Every time I try to add my card, it gives me an error "card declined". The card is fine and I can make purchases on it on any site except this one.
I have tried other cards and it gives me the same error. I have reached to my friend who has an account, and when he tried to add his card, that is actually active on his account, it said denied once again.
I've reached to the bank several times but they says my card is fine.
How can I add a payment card if it keeps to get declined even if my card is empty?
Thank you

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    You can use a Visa or Mastercard credit card (including prepaid), or a Visa Debit card to pay for your Fizz plans issued by Canadian institution
    I will suggest you to try tomorrow and if it does not work, contact the support

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hi Rodrigue!
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get your problem resolved. You're not the first person to experience this problem lately. There is probably a problem on the website.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,070 admin
    Hello Rodrigue,
    I apologize for this unpleasant situation that you've experienced.
    Checking your account I've seen that you've managed to contact our support department, as other members suggested, and investigations are made.
    Thank you for having your patience with our systems. The moment an answer will be given, you will be informed.
    Much appreciated.
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,616 ✭✭
    Tip for the billing address associated to your credit card
    When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
    The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    Hyphens
    Spaces
    Spelling
This discussion has been closed.