New construction - unable to locate address?

Pawel M. #24551
Pawel M. #24551 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I'd like to sign up for Internet but my address is listed as commercial space. This is a new condo building that got built recently. It's listed on Videotron but Fizz doesn't let me proceed. Any way I can report this?

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Pawel,

Please contact Fizz support by chat, they are available from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-moving-how-do-i-change-my-address-my-home-internet-service
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Pawel,
    We are Fizz users like you.
    Please, contact the Fizz customer service by chat from 8h00 to 21h00.
    To chat:
    First, get connected to your Fizz account.
    Then, types this adress:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Wait a few seconds until you see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session with Fizz begins.
  • Aaron T. #7761
    Aaron T. #7761 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    I would Start by trying to contact Fizz Customer support, But then also Contact Videotorn (Parent company) to see if you are indeed in their area as a residence (res) and not Commercial. If it's wrong on Videotron then they have to change it first.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi Pawel! Thanks for your fabulous question!
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly fizz by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by chatting with a fizz rep on facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. Have a nice day! :)
    If you have any further question, ask me!
    Don't forget to mark my answer as the best!
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi Pawel! :)
    Problem resolved?
This discussion has been closed.