I'm currently out of Canada and I would like to suspend the plan while keeping the phone number

Xiaozhe
Xiaozhe Posts: 1 ✭✭
I'm currently out of Canada and I would like to suspend the plan while keeping the phone number. And when I go back to Canada a few months later, I will reopen my plan using the same phone number. How can I do that?

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Xiaozhe!
    It's impossible to keep a phone number if you suspend your plan! If you suspend your plan, your phone number can be attribued to another person! I suggest you to keep your plan or just reduce your bill to keep your phone number! If you need some help you can ask fizz by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard, or by facebook under the name: "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
    Don't forget to mark my answer as the best answer! :)
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Try to chat with Fizz but i'm not sure it's possible ....
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Fizzy's answer is the best.
    You cant suspend your plan with Fizz.
    Your only option if you want to keep your phone number is to take the Quebec Coverage without calls, texts or data.
    It will cost you 10.46$ + Tx monthly.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    What is it they say, you can't have the cake and eat it too. But lowering the price plan is a close-enough option.
    Best regards
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    no you cannot
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,601 ✭✭
    hello, I hope your problem is solved. can you please choose your best answer.thank you and have a nice day
This discussion has been closed.