Activation pending for more then 3 hours?

Hi, activated my account at 920AM today... more then 3 hours and still not activated? is this normal?

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,772 ✭✭
    Hi Howard!
    It's can take more time to system to activate your account!
    Just wait 24 hours, if your account is not activated just ask the support rep by clicking the green bubble!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! If you have any further questions just ask!
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best answer :)!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Did you try to insert the SIM to your phone?
    Did you transfer your number?
    The activation it can takes from 5 mins to 2 hours.

Vous pouvez toujours contacter le support par clavardage de 8h à 21h

1- Connectez-vous à votre compte (voir en haut à droite ).
    2- Tout bloqueur de publicité de votre navigateur doit être désactivé.
    3- Vous devez être sur une fiche d'aide, par exemple https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate
    4- La bulle verte devrait apparaitre en bas à droite de la page

Si la bulle de clavadarge n'apparaît toujours pas en bas de la page à droite après quelques secondes, c'est que le nombre de sessions en attente est supérieur à notre capacité de traitement. À ce moment-là, laissez un message sur Facebook Messenger https://facebook.com/fizzca.

En espérant que cela vous aidera à résoudre votre problème ( si ce n'est pas le cas, cliquez sur répondre à cette questions pour ajouter des informations), n'hésitez pas à choisir cette résponse comme la meilleure
  • howard K. #22773
    howard K. #22773 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    New line . Spoke with a rep they opened a ticket with technical support.
    Not a great start.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Howard,
    I hope for you it will be set soon by Fizz.
    Usually, it is not so long.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello howard,
    I apologize for this unpleasant situation that you have encountered on your first day at Fizz.
    As I've checked your account I can confirm that the technical team is working on your situation and they will provide an answer soon.
    Thank you for willing to try out Fizz.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Wow it's too long
  • howard K. #22773
    howard K. #22773 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Still waiting.
    I asked to have everything cancelled and refunded but they can’t do it until the line is activated - but the can’t activate the line ? LOL Vidéotron
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Howard,
    We apologize again for this inconvenience!
    As your ticket has been opened with top priority, it should be resolved in the shortest time possible. Our technicians are doing everything they can to fix it and they are working around the clock. From time to time, we experience these technical glitches that we're also not happy about, but we're trying to limit them as much as possible and to improve our system. Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.
    Have a good night!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.