Changing of my internet plan?

Mafe
Mafe Posts: 5 ✭✭
I got an appointment for activating my internet plan. However, weeks before the scheduled date, I decided to change the plan for one higher. I cancelled the appointment and now I am trying to create another one with the speed and capacity that now I wanted, but when I am selecting the address (that is the same) the message attached appears on the screen and doesn't allow me to order my new plan. What could I do?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    It seems a problem with their system which will not recognize that internet is not installed.

Contacte the support, here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1. Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2. Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-subscribe-to-fizz-home-internet
    3. The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hello Mafe,
    I have checked your account and as you've mentioned you've recently cancelled the existing order that you had.
    In this case, I suggest you wait for the system to cancel the order completely, and then you can resubscribe with the correct speed.
    As Mike said, if the situation persists, don't hesitate to check our support department, I thought, suggest you wait for the system to finish cancelling your current order and then subscribe again.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Ari M.
    Ari M. Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Check Fizz's answer... you need the system to process the cancelation
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Wait a short time at least 48 hours, and try to remake an appointment!
This discussion has been closed.