Grrr! I just selected a best answer trying to reply!

lsabelle
lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭

(The best answer button really should be an other color with a confirmation pop up or something!!)

Not sure what to do...Here is the question again I guess:

I don't need answers about the order or about the protocol. I know how it works. 

What I would like is a clear answer from a Whizz about why is it like this and if it could be change for a protocol that would be less frustrating

As you can clearly see in the screen capture, sometimes, we end up losing perks or data because of the order in which they are used... 

Could it be possible that this could be change? That once things (perks/gifts/rollovers/bonuses) are activated/received/ they would just go in other of the least days left ? 

Is there something I don't get about why this would not be possible? 

I chatted with a representative already about this issue and he was also thinking that this is a little bit "weird" and unpleasant for costumers. 

And as for you guys? Do you have tricks or something you calculate for the right time to activate perks/receiving gifts? 

Sometime, a perk is about to expire so you must activate it...but you end up losing it anyways... 

Again, I would really like to know from Fizz if changes to the actual order of data consumption is something we could hope for in the futur?

Thanks

Answers

• poker85
    poker85 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭
    Well, according to the graph of this afternoon, the order of the bonus has become correct again! My older bonus (7 days left) is now used instead of my 15 day bonus! Great
  • lsabelle
    @Martin,

I'm curious! Can you show a screencapture?
  • poker85
    The little black arrow is now on the bonus from above (7 days) compared to this morning, it was on the 2GB (15 days)
  • lsabelle
    Well, as you can see in my capture, the arrow was on the 1 day left perk, yet, the 11 days 1GO gift was all being used first...
  • poker85
    Indeed, but I think that now, if you use your data, it is the 500MB which will be deducted first before your 1GB (even if there is only 1 day left: P)
    . Looks like they just found the solution now.
  • lsabelle
    loll Martin,

I think you're being a little to optimistic here.

Keep on watching your queue and you will see that your "2GO reçu en cadeau" will be all gone before it switches to the "1GO cadeaux... Even if the arrow is at the top of that one.
  • poker85
    I saw a unicorn yesterday :)
    Okay, I'll wait until tonight to see!
  • lsabelle
    That said... It looks like the Whizz have made their daily show up on the hub and they haven't gave an answer to my question... :((
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hi Isabelle,
    I apologize for the late reply. As I have checked the situation I can see that there is a ticket escalated to our technical team for further checks. We will come back with more info once everything is done.
    The entire system is designed to consume the data that will expire more recently, this way you will not lose any of it. In your particular case, we will need to check why there wasn't everything alligned on your account.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.