FIZZ - Please reimburse me for the SIM card ordered that I did not receive

Petre L.
Petre L. Posts: 3 ✭✭
To the Fizz customer service, or financial department,
I already communicated several times through this meaning, because I do not have any other option.
This is to remember you that I am still waiting for the reimbursement of the SIM card that I ordered, but never received. Or, to send me another one, free of charge.
I have no intention to order a second one, and then to wait for a reimbursement. I would appreciate therefore Fizz to reimburse me for the SIM card I ordered, or send me another SIM, free of charge, and not to force me to order a 2nd SIM, and then to wait for the reimbursement of the first one.
Thank you.

Answers

• Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    This is not good
  • Vincent D. 39366
    Vincent D. 39366 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Definitely speak with them over chat, but it's good that you posted here to give this situation visibility, it can be a good warning for potential new customers, and raise visibility for agents who might be able to help you. Best of luck! Keep us posted.
  • Toe
    Toe Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Login to fizz.ca, and go to "profile" and fill the complaint form. Ask for refund with screenshots to prove what you did.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Petre,
    I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get your SIM card. Unfortunately, we don't have the possibility to send you another one, as only our courier partner is in charge of the delivery process. I can confirm you that your refund request has already been registered to our financial department and it will be issued in the shortest time possible. We won't force you to order another card, but please bear in mind that this is the only option if you'll still like to activate a mobile plan.
    If you'll need further assistance from us, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by chat. Please check the info provided on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    You can also send a message via Facebook Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca or open a contact from your account (My plans - My profile - Contact forms).
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Have a nice day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.