Featured post?

Hao7
Hao7 Posts: 23 ✭✭
We, the Fizzer, come here to find information very often. I notice that there is a function called "Featured". However, I found it probably only for Mod, not everyone. It could be better and nice for Fizzer to select Featured Post. Sometimes, I need to find interesting / important information for me; but I have to either search relative topics or check page-by-page (even search topics, we still have to check one-by-one). I am thinking if we can setup our Featured Post, then it is very easy to find the right one. Does anyone here agree? Say "Yes" or give the kudo if you agree. I know Fizz is busy working on some urgent matter; but just one idea to make them more work in the future.

Answers

• sman
    sman Posts: 4,215 ✭✭
    Do you really believe that kudos are given because you like the answer or because you need to give 20 to have the points
    Giving this feature to us, it will be meaning messing up
    This kind of tools must be only use from moderators, this if we are talking for the general pourpres.
    If you talk only for your personal use, you can still create bookmarks in your browser
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Agree with the proposal, sort of like "pinning" the most requested questions and answers.
  • Serge O. #3665
    Serge O. #3665 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Yes Good idea!
  • Hao7
    Hao7 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    @sman:
    Sorry, but I do not care about the points. Somebody is lazy, like me, do not want to type a lot every day. I just like watch, and sometimes, give kudo for the one I like. I did lots of activities at the beginning, but stopped because, like I said, I am lazy. Everyday give 20 points? Ya, that's too much clicks.
    Featured option will be messed up? Maybe, but not for me. I like everything organized to be able to find them easily next time.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    yup, sounds like a good idea.
  • Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    It would be a great... Feature !
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Yes, good idea. I would like to see what Whizz thinks about this.
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Great discussion going on. I like the idea !
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    im agree, yes
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Please close this
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I like the idea !
  • Meowth
    Meowth Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Great idea! :) Kudos to you