phone calls keep disconnected after 13 minutes of conversation , what should I do to not get off the

Flystar
Flystar Posts: 3 ✭✭
I started to get the line cut out after 13 minutes of conversation . Especially bad when calling banks or Revenue Quebec. They place me on hold for 10-20 minutes and the line keeps on cutting. As a result I can't reach anyone at the government .
Please resolve this issue .
thanks
SAm

Answers

• Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    hello, this sutuation is very strange, please calll the support
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Chat with them
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    @Olivier

Did you just wrote "Call the support" ? XD
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Flystar,
    I've been obliged to chat again for the same problem as yours.
    Oana has suggested me to choose the 3g network for a certain period of time.
    I will try it.
    Restart my iphone has not resolved this problem.
    Try this suggestion from Oana .
    I hope it will help to stop this...
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    this is happening to many people
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Sad to hear that. But Fizz have been unstable lately.
  • André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    According to Fizz' status page: https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services There are no major outages.
    Personally, I'm not sure they would list all of their trouble tickets here...
    Dropped calls can occur for various reason, from the cell towers, to the call swapping, to transfer to/from LTE/HPSA/etc to the actual mobile phone too busy.
    If you can identify when the dropped calls occur (always at the office, or every time you're in your car crossing the bridge, etc.) then you can contact Fizz support to get them to investigate further.
  • Flystar
    Flystar Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Now I get disconnected after 7 minutes instead of 13 minutes. After I posted here my service went to worst
  • AbrisQc
    AbrisQc Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Same here, first time disconnected after 13 minutes. Second and third time disconnected afer exactly 10:00 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.