Referral. ?

Good day I was referred to fizz by ***** ****** who has an internet service with fizz. I accepted and and have a mobile account **********....
I referred my ********* who is in school and accept now she has the mobile account ********** .
For simplicity I have used my email for both account. Pls confirm when I would get the two referral bonuses. Thanks. Clyde

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Note that the person being referred must be a new customer to qualify. So you cannot refer yourself using the same account. If you add a mobile plan or internet plan, it must be on a new account to qualify.

You can confirm whether the referral worked by either one of these 2 methods.

1. If you received email with title "You're on your way to a $25 bonus", it worked. That referral is now pending.

2. Check your account. Go to [My Profile], then [Referral bonuses]. If you see the message "$25.00 PENDING", means the referral worked.

After the referred customer has made their 2nd monthly payment, the referral is confirmed and $25 bonus is applied to both accounts.

1. If you received email with title "You earned a $25 Referral Bonus!", it confirms the referral.

2. Or check your account. Go to [My Profile], then [Referral bonuses]. If you see the message "$25 DISCOUNT ON YOUR BILL", your referral credit has been added to your account.

This discussion has been closed.