Why fizz ?

Peenis
Peenis Posts: 91 ✭✭
I made a mistake by thinking that I would get acceptable service by paying less but you get what you pay for. I have someone who awaits surgery and we had to receive a call from a doctor but guess what ? Fizz made an error, didn’t charge me on my billing date so now my phone line doesn’t work at all. Simple problem to fix right ? NO !!! They are unable to process the payment even though there’s money on my card and they have me waiting 30 min for each of their one line replies that have nothing to do with my issue. I have experienced over 10 outages and only once I had a compensation. Fizz is laughing in the face of its customers and doesn’t care much about them. I will never recommend Fizz to anyone. Quite the contrary. I pay for my service and it’s because of us that this company is still here but stuff like this is unacceptable.They are always vague about solutions. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I worked as a customer service agacent in the past so I know.

Answers

• Peenis
    They closed my ticket without even fixing the problem.
  • Peenis
    My phone line does not work as of now and I’m getting vague answers.
  • Peenis
    Also, I mentioned that I was waiting for a doctor’s call. Fizz obviously don’t care since 8 am nothing has been done. It is now 10am and I am still waiting for an answer. The only thing I’m getting are vague answers on fb messenger and they stopped responding to my emails ( they actually closed the ticket without fixing the problem)
  • Melanie V. #13414
    Melanie V. #13414 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Fizz service has been surprisingly reliable during the beta phase. And they gave compensation for the problems they were having a while back. It has been reliable for a while now, and compared to my hubby who is with Rogers, I have better cell coverage a lot of the time. While some say it may seem difficult to find a customer service representative to help, I have found that they are extremely responsive to Facebook Messenger messages. I am satisfied with their service, for the price they charge.
  • Peenis
    It is 2 pm and still nothing. I don’t care about those who have great service because I don’t. I haven’t been compensated for all the times their network wasn’t working. My point is that I have 4000 followers on YouTube, 6000 followers on Instagram and 16000 followers on YouTube. It’s not a lot but I will never give their customer service a good review.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,807 admin
    Hello,
    We are truly sorry for everything this situation may have caused. As I can see on your account, there were 2 tickets opened for the same issue under your account and only one of them was closed. Our technical team are still checking the situation.
    I understand that this may be frustrating to not receive an answer right away, but our payment system is designed to be fully automatically for security reasons. This leaves us with no means to process the payment manually on our end and this way we prevent any kind of fraud.
    Our technicians are checking the situation as we speak. Depending on the situation it may take a little longer than expected. As soon as they are done, we will inform you via e-mail.
    Thank you very much for your kind understanding!
    Have a great one!
    -Bogdan
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    They might have thought, considering your forum nickname that you like joking... and decided to joke around as well.
    Just kidding, that is very unfortunate.
    I think that the majority of mobile users do just fine, but that does not justify the way fizz has dealt with issues like yours
  • Peenis
    They fixed it !!!!!!!!! At last, it works and they made sure that I was satisfied with the results. Thank you all for your comprehension. They offered some good service at the end.
  • MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 655 ✭✭
    fizz is great
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Since after the outages at the beginning of the year, Fizz network has been stable. There are a lot of technical and admin issues to fix but the network is overall good.
    That's my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.