sim card not delivered??

Ramzi M.
Ramzi M. Posts: 4 ✭✭
Guys you really need to make it easier for your customers to contact you!!! I am in the process of being a customer and i already hate it and would love to cancel my order and get a refund!
I have ordered my SIM card on sept30th. Had issues with the address. I have contacted you guys to change the address and you said that I need to contact the shipping company. Then, I have contacted the shipping company and they said that such issue needs to be handled from FIZZ side and theirs. After, I had to contact you guys and fix the issue from your side. When I thought that it was fixed, on Oct 3rd, until today I have been waiting for my SIM card and today, shockingly, when I called the shipping company to ask about my sim card, they said that it has been delivered back to FIZZ. And then what made it worst is that I checking my inbox and seeing an email from you guys mentioning that I have received my sim card and I need to activate it. PLEASE CANCEL MY SIM CARD AND JUST SEND ME A REFUND!!! I can't chat. I cant speak on the phone with someone. I can't email anyone at your company! What kind of customer service is this!!!!!!!

Answers

• Sanjay
    Sanjay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    contact them on Facebook
  • Ramzi M.
    @Sanjay, I'm literally contacting them everywhere at the moment! This has been the worst experience I have ever had. @Fizz, if you don't have the budget to get a call center/customer support team/department - just don't start operating until you do! Unless the company believes in something other than "customer comes first".
  • Sanjay
    Sanjay Posts: 40 ✭✭
    the reason that they have low prices is the cut off all overheads, fizz is all online.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    @Ramzi I can understand your point, and, in my opinion, Fizz should give more power to their customers service and the need to change also the currier or at least to make the envelop less recognizable.
    In your situation, should send you a new card free or charge or refund you
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    contact Fizz for more info:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Good luck!
    if you find difficulty for them to solve your problem, just remember there is always the CCTS behind you.
  • Ramzi M.
    @Leifuer.. I did already. useless. so I guess im going with the CCTS.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Good afternoon, Ramzi!
    I know apologies won't fix the bug immediatly, but I am truly sorry for the bad situation encountered by you. This is not what we want our customers to experience.
    I know that it's hard to cope with such an inconvenient and we're doing our best in order to improve our procedures day by day.
    As regards your case, I see that you succeeded to contact us via another communication channel and that you received the confirmation of the refund request sent to our Financial Department.
    Please let us know directly if we can do something more for you: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    I wish you a wonderful day!
    -Cristina
This discussion has been closed.