How much do travel add-ons cost?

Options
How do I get to the Travel Add-on Cost? Each time I click on Mobile/Travel, it brings me back to my profile. I haven't purchased a SIM yet because I need to see the Add-on costs first, but Fizz seems to want me to order a SIM before I can see it. Very Frustrating.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    Can you give us the country?
    Beware that at the moment fizz does not support voice in outside country with the exception of usa
  • Keith S. #11736
    Keith S. #11736 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Why does it matter which country? There should be somewhere on the Fizz website with add on costs for all countries prior to purchasing. Where is it and how do I get to it without buying or registering first!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,903 ✭✭
    Options

The rates depend on which region/area you are traveling to.

You need to have a mobile plan in order to see the rates. This is why Mike is asking for which country.

• Keith S. #11736
    Options
    Saying I need to have a plan even before knowing how much all the components of a plan cost is ridiculous. I and most people do not buy products until they know the full costs. I don't want to go to the trouble of ordering a SIM to discover that the Travel Add-ons are too expensive. I want to know costs for Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America, the Caribbean, etc. There must be someway to see the costs. All other providers I have checked do not hide this information.
  • Keith S. #11736
    Options
    Thanks Fizzy. That helps, however. I need to know if that is per day, per week or per month. If it is per month, that is a great deal. If it is per day, it is better than the competition, but not great.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,903 ✭✭
    Options

It's even better. Once you buy a travel add-on, it's good for at least 1 month, can last up to 2 months.

And when your data runs out, you can buy another one.

A Travel Add-on is a one-time package that takes effect immediately and lasts until the end of your next payment cycle.

More info here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options

This discussion has been closed.