How much do travel add-ons cost?

How do I get to the Travel Add-on Cost? Each time I click on Mobile/Travel, it brings me back to my profile. I haven't purchased a SIM yet because I need to see the Add-on costs first, but Fizz seems to want me to order a SIM before I can see it. Very Frustrating.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Can you give us the country?
    Beware that at the moment fizz does not support voice in outside country with the exception of usa
  • Keith S. #11736
    Keith S. #11736 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Why does it matter which country? There should be somewhere on the Fizz website with add on costs for all countries prior to purchasing. Where is it and how do I get to it without buying or registering first!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

The rates depend on which region/area you are traveling to.

You need to have a mobile plan in order to see the rates. This is why Mike is asking for which country.

• Keith S. #11736
    Saying I need to have a plan even before knowing how much all the components of a plan cost is ridiculous. I and most people do not buy products until they know the full costs. I don't want to go to the trouble of ordering a SIM to discover that the Travel Add-ons are too expensive. I want to know costs for Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America, the Caribbean, etc. There must be someway to see the costs. All other providers I have checked do not hide this information.
  • Keith S. #11736
    Thanks Fizzy. That helps, however. I need to know if that is per day, per week or per month. If it is per month, that is a great deal. If it is per day, it is better than the competition, but not great.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

It's even better. Once you buy a travel add-on, it's good for at least 1 month, can last up to 2 months.

And when your data runs out, you can buy another one.

A Travel Add-on is a one-time package that takes effect immediately and lasts until the end of your next payment cycle.

More info here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options

This discussion has been closed.