sim not delivered, even carrier say so

Options
JT
JT Posts: 4 ✭✭
Hi SIM not delivered, even carrier say so. I have reordered for both SIMs. Please please work with your carrier, it is happening second time. Can you please make sure it doesn't happen tomorrow, as I expect the delivery. How can I refund the previous SIM charges? Thanks for all help.

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,726 ✭✭
    Options

Contact the support for a refund and other question.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

You've reached the Fizz community forum, where regular users such as you and I share our experiences with Fizz and help each other out as best we can.  As such, we cannot help with SIM deliveries and such, except to suggest you contact support, as Fling has pointed out.

Best of luck.

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    Just try to look for your sim as soon as you receive the delivery notification.
    The delivery is done by a private company Planète courrier which sticks the envelope to the front door of the building since they don't have access inside.
    The previous sim charges will be reimbursed after you activate your new sim. You should contact the support for that matter.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options
    Hello JT,
    We have refunded you the price for the first 2 sims you purchased and did not receive. You can see the refund in the transaction history of one of the rectent activated numbers and on your card in the coming business days.
    Have a good day!
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.