Account status not working?

My account says I have 0 Mb of data left, 0 minutes of voice and 0 available SMS left for the next 22 days.
That's impossible as yesterday I didn't use my phone at all and had over 6Gb left. I also have an unlimited plan for voice and SMS.
Same issue with my Dad's account.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭
    Did you try to change the browser can be a problem with the web page
    Are you able to use the phone?
  • @Mike I did. I work in Web development, so I'm used to caching.
    I can also use the phone without any problem.
    I'm actually getting an error message from my account's page, about data not being fetched.
  • Mike

It is difficult to know your background :(

Therefore, if in your page you get the error, it seems a problem with the back end.

You should contact the support, and they will open a ticket in order to be solved. I got a similar problem with the red bar.

CHAT

Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login

The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messangerhttps://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your accountOnce logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Hey Yannick,
    Please clear your cache and it should work :)
    Let me know :)
    Jay
  • @Whizz Now it's working, and I didn't have to refresh my cache. It was clearly an issue elsewhere as I had to open a ticket for the issue to be solved. Thanks :)
  • Mike
    Yannick can you please close the post selecting the person who you think gave the best answer it will get 50 points
  • @Mike No one gave me the right answer. Sorry.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Good to hear that everything is working well now.

Its looks like there was backend issue.

Opening a ticket can get your issue resolved.

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• It turned out to be a service issue, caused at Fizz's level.
    There, this is the best answer for this post. I won't mark any other one than mine.
    If you need points that bad, get a life.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Yannick, thank you for your post and follow-ups.
    Good luck selecting your own answer as best to close this post.
This discussion has been closed.