Are you up for a new community challenge?

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin

Hi everyone,

Over the next few months, we’ll be introducing new challenges for you, our amazing members. Why? We like to keep things fun, and love the idea of giving you opportunities to add to your badge collection.

Today’s new challenge series is called Guru. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to collect as many “Accepted Solutions” as possible. Easy, right?

If you have any questions, read up on our FAQ below.  

Good luck to all our members. And make sure to keep an eye out for other upcoming and exciting challenges.

The Fizz team

FAQ:

Q: How do I collect an “Accepted solution”?

A: Your reply to a question or discussion on the Community Hub must be chosen as an “Accepted solution” by another Fizz member.  

Q: Will the points I earn in the Community Hub be attributed to my profile in the My Rewards program?

A: Some of the points you will earn as a result of these Guru challenges will be attributed to your My Rewards profile. For more info on this, refer to this FAQ:https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-earn-perks-using-community

Q: Is there a time limit to complete the Guru challenges?

A: No, not with this particular challenge. You get to accumulate as many “Accepted solution” as possible over the course of your Fizz journey, no pressure.

Q: What can I do in order to improve the odds of my reply being selected as an “Accepted solution”?

A: Make sure that your reply is clear, helpful and provides a solution for the member who posted the question. 

Q: Where can I follow my progress for the Guru challenges?

A: Starting on the homepage of the Community Hub, go to -> Leaderboard & Activity -> My Account -> My Goals “Star Icon”

Q: What happens if I decide to cheat my way up to the top?

A: Karma will come back to bite you :). All kidding aside, any form of cheating will not be tolerated: the accounts of cheaters will be locked, and they themselves will be banned from the community.  The Community Hub is a place for members to help each other out, and we expect everyone to participate and play by the rules.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.