Incredibly frustrating voicemail flow?

Gregory Perowne
Gregory Perowne Posts: 1 ✭✭
What's with the terribly slow and robotic voice Fizz has chosen for voicemail management? The wait is incredibly long filled with useless information to hear someone recording their phone hanging up. "You... have.. received...... a.. message..... from........ *....*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*... at four..teen..... twenty..five... on april.... 5."
Just get on with it already, please work on a better voicemail design we don't need to hear that stuff, and certainly not before we hear the actual message and decide to delete it or not.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Gregory ,
    Thank you for the feedback.We will take it into the consideration.
    Have a nice day!
    Marius Daniel
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Hi Gregory can you please close this post clicking on "make this a best answer"
    This will give 50pt to the person.
    You can also click on the little heart and give 5pt you are allowed to give 20 "likes" per days
    Thank you.
  • Jan W.
    Jan W. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. Please fix this! Would also be helpful if the text message from Fizz said Voicemail received from XXX-XXX-XXXX
  • Francesco M.
    Francesco M. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Terribly slow and even when I have a full signal the quality of the connection/voice is terrible. It even cuts and have to enter my pin twice.
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Ironically, it seems that the French voice is more natural than the English voice. I use the French version and, after listening to the English voice, I must admit that the synthesis of speech is really bad in English.
  • Carmelia
    Carmelia Posts: 2 ✭✭
    It would also be great to be able to delete/save a message before I've finished listening to the whole thing. Some spam messages are longggg...
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    @carmela: Did you try #
This discussion has been closed.