Wifi signal between router & phone/laptop keeps dropping?

Options
callyaser
callyaser Posts: 1 ✭✭
I use fizz device as my router/modem. I notice that the wifi signal between my phone or laptop and the router keeps disconnecting frequently. I notice it all the time when streaming videos. This happens not once or twice, more than that!! I'm literally 10 feet away from the modern but in a different room.
Its kinda annoying. Eg. I stream a video, after sometime, the video starts to buffer and i notice that there's no active wifi connection at that moment.. After a minute the wifi is back and everything is normal. This repeats many times a day. Or i browse on my laptop and notice that my wifi is lost. So what i did - i reset my modem and turned off band steering airtime fairness - all that fancy stuff. It's still the same. Any working solution??
I got my connection very recently.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Options
    Hi Callyaser,
    I am sorry for everything you are experiencing. I will need to invite you to contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat if the issue is still there. As we will need to do some manipulations we will need a easier way of online communication. Here you can find the steps to access the Chat Bubble: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.