Can't receive Some calls/voicemail while out of province?

Josh M. #1913
Josh M. #1913 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Both myself and my wife experienced the issue while in BC, people in our contact lists would try to call us and get an unidentified number message and be asked to leave their number at our voicemail prompt (rather than hearing our voicemail message and being able to leave one). during the same time period June 3rd-24th for me I did receive calls from other people in Quebec who were not on my contact list. My wife is still in BC and is having the same issue with people on contacts calling her from Toronto and Lethbridge. We can make calls out, check voicemail, receive text, send text. I have a Galaxy S7 my wife has Iphone 6s. When I had the issue the calls did not even register in my call history, for my wife the phone doesn't ring, but it does show the call in history.
any suggestions?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Very strange i will contact the support in order to escalade your problem
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

To chat with the support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're are in https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    @Josh: Did you solved? What was?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Josh,
    I am really sorry for the inconvenience. To be able to help you please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat, we will need to search the source of the issue. Here you can find the steps to access the chat bubble: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • TrainFood
    TrainFood Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Contavt fizz
This discussion has been closed.