I live in montreal (rosemont) but I dont have a cable installation; can I still subscribe to the ser

I live in montreal (rosemont) but I dont have a cable installation; can I still subscribe to the service?
My address is there all appartement are there except my appartement number.

Answers

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Yes, but use the vip installation
  • Nicholas M. #6210
    Nicholas M. #6210 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Yes you can still subscribe, but you will need to have the technician install cable to your apartment. Go with the VIP installation, they will make sure everything is up and running smoothly.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Technically yes you can, but you will need to speak with the landlord of the appartment building as it is his/her building to decide whether to allow the cable installation people run some new wires. Unless you do already have a cable but its just not hooked up in the rogers/bell junction box, in that case, if you have checked that your location is available for the internet package, then go for it,.
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    I agree with Chris. If the apartment isn't hard-wired, the landlord will have to approve the installation before the technician can do it.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin
    Hello Claudette,
    In order to be able to help you, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.