Why is my profile still locked!?

Dominic V. #863
Dominic V. #863 Posts: 15 ✭✭
After my perfectly valid credit card was suddenly rejected for no reason (when it had worked for several months prior), I had to re-enter my payment information multiple times over the course of the last few weeks. And yet tonight, my plan was cut off anyway. I entered my information and got a payment through anyway (it has now been charged to my card) but my profile still says that it's "locked."
I spent way too much time trying to fix a problem that started for no legitimate reason and persisted for weeks to the point of cutting my service off. Now, after successfully convincing the website to continue taking my money, it still insists that I have to "update my payment information." I want my profile back in proper order, and expect there to be no further interruptions.

Answers

• __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    It seems to be a problem for many people this morning.
  • Kal H.
    Kal H. Posts: 49 ✭✭
    I just answered another user's post that is exactly the same if not similar as yours. This is very possible that there are issues happening right now on the website do you to the stabilisation period That fizz is going through. Though it has been told to us that it would only affect the connection quality of your phone, it's very possible that the website is also being affected by all the repairs maintenance and upgrades that are being performed by Fizz. This has a high likelihood of affecting the website and I'm sure this will work itself out very soon. I would say to contact Fizz just in case, and let them know that this is happening.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I suggest you contact Fizz customer service via Facebook messenger and then select a best answer to close this question.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hi Dominic,
    I can see on your account that the payment issue has been resolved and your service is up and running.
    If you experience this issue again, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by chat or Facebook messenger. You can find the info for reaching us on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Enjoy your day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.