My friend help order the SIM card,never activity and when I activate it shows already assign to anot

xue C. #6166
xue C. #6166 Posts: 1 ✭✭
My friend help order the SIM card,never activity and when I activate it shows already assign to another member?why?or I need order a new one?

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,022 ✭✭

I do not know why but your friend is not the first one with that problem.

he should ocntact the support

To chat with Fizz, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.

• You're active on a help page.  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hi Xue,
    In order to be able to help you, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Contact Fizz support via chat or Facebook Messenger.
  • henri M. #6549
    henri M. #6549 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    any news on this? my sim does not work as well
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    @HENRI: Did you contact thé support?
  • henri M. #6549
    no i have no Facebook and or twitter, where can i contact them?
  • henri M. #6549
    i activate my new sim card and is coming up a massage The code you entered has already been assigned to a member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hello Henri,
    We will need several details to do the troubleshooting. If you don't have the possibility to contact us via Facebook Messenger or Chat you can also go to "My profile"/"Contact forms" and send us an e-mail. If you choose to do so, please send us the activation code of your SIM card.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.