Unable to place a call?

Dickson
Dickson Posts: 3 ✭✭
I'm unable to place a phone call and do data. Please assist. It's the 2nd time that I'm experiencing interruption of service

Answers

• GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Make sure your payments are going through. Contact Fizz ASAP.
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Contact chat support.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hi Dickson,
    In order to be able to help you, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Hello Dickson, after 20 days I'm assuming that services are back. IAre they ?
  • Dickson
    I have no idea what was the issue. I've done everything, by turn on and off the phone, checked the network settings, always on main floor (not in basement with low coverage). I cannot make phone calls nor receive. It worked, then just all of a sudden, I have no service for data or voice and yet the icon of the Fizz network is there. It was not due to non payment. Then all of a sudden it worked on it's own. The 'Contact Us' doesn't even work. there's no number to call. I will continue to monitor.
  • Dickson
    AGAIN, i'm not able to do data or voice. This is the 3rd time. Just sitting here, all of sudden no service. I call my mobile, goes straight to voicemail. When I dial out from my mobile, no service. No data as well. I turn on and off airplane mode, reboot phone, nothing. The service is very bad. This is not the first time. WiFi works fine. The network just cuts and no service all of a sudden. Please assist and fix ASAP. And another thing, Fizz mobile's support page is not straight forward. You click on contact us, there's no actual chat with someone. And you have to rely on community. Can't even call customer service live to get it fixed immediately. If it's an emergency and requires cellphone usage, there's nothing can be done. Please assist.
This discussion has been closed.