Usage says I only have 1.67 GB of data, even though i'm paying for 4 GB?

Nicolas O. #5829
Nicolas O. #5829 Posts: 2 ✭✭
I'm currently paying for 4 GB of data, it says so on my profile. However, the data usage page says i'm about to run out of data, that i've almost used all 1.67 GBs of my data. I don't wanna receive any data surcharges, how can this be fixed? The chat bubble isn't available for me and i'm not getting any answers on messenger.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    It seems that the interface has some problem. You are not going to be overcharged since if you ever overuse the data, the data will stop. Only if you have money on your fizz wallet you will pay for the extra usage.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Hi Nicolas,
    Don't worry, as we won't surcharge you for the data that you have in your mobile plan. If you'll run out of data, you won't be able to use it anymore until next payment cycle. In this case you can buy an Add-on, or use the "Pay as you go" feature.
    In order to be able to help you further, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by chat or Facebook messenger. You can find the info for reaching us on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Please read carefully all the information provided on the above page and the chat bubble should appear. Also, on Facebook messenger the reply is not in real time and in some cases it may take a while until we get back to you. But please rest assure that we're making everything in our power to responde as quickly as possible.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.