Can't access details of My Rewards Program ?

JFL
JFL Posts: 2 ✭✭
If I click on "See details" button of "My Rewards Program", I have a waiting circle cursor but the page never appear. Does anyone have the same problem ?

Answers

• JOM
    JOM Posts: 90 ✭✭
    On my end everything is working fine, I can see My Rewards Program when I click on See details. It might just be a bug on your browser you are using. Try close restart page, clear cache or change web browser.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    I was not able to open it, I opened a ticket in order to solve this problem and after a week I was able to open it again
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

You can try using another browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Clearing cache, deleting cookies and using incognito mode may also help.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    For me was on their side
  • JFL
    JFL Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I got the support on chat and like the usual, they can't do anything but open a ticket:

------ chat transcript
    R 09:40 I verified your account and I saw the issue which you encountered I just escalated this situation to our specialized team for more investigations. I assure you that you will be informed via e-mail when we get an answer. I hope to be resolved within shortest time possible.

JFL 09:41 Ok thanks, in the mean time, is it possible for you to activate the 1GB perk ?

R 09:41 Unfortunately I am not able to do it because I don't have access to do it

-------
    I hope it is going to be less than a week.
This discussion has been closed.