Stabilization Period compensation NOT enough?

AH_Jon
AH_Jon Posts: 15 ✭✭
The tiny discount and the two 1gb "perks" which expire are not good enough to compensate for a full day of no cellular service. I need a bigger discount. I do not care about the "data perks" that expire.

Answers

• Serge O. #3665
    Serge O. #3665 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that you came to Fizz for the price and some other options that other carrier don t offer ( like roll over data ) and you also knew that they were new cie but nothing is perfect hein !
  • Nefertiti
    Nefertiti Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Beta prices was the best way to go for fizz. I had too many problems. Whenever you have a problem just fill a complaint with CRTC. We are customers not lab rats. The fuzzy bubble chat wasn't able to give a solution for my problem so CRTC "gave"me a month for free.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Nicoleta,
    Our team is available for you for every question you have and you can contact us by chat or social media: Twitter, Messenger and we'll reply to your questions as soon as possible.
    The CRTC complaints is supposed to be the last option because our team is the one who can solve your issues and help you the best.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a nice day !
    Corina
  • AH_Jon
    and you you were saying something about "Not providing Preferential Treatment" Whizz?
  • AH_Jon
    You brought up a great point Nicoleta, I have just filed a complaint with the CRTC/CCTS. And Corina, If that is truly the case, then why has Fizz failed to resolve my issue?
  • AH_Jon
    Fizz is reported to the CRTC/CCTS and to the media.
    I only wanted Fizz to honour the agreed upon rate for May 8. Now they will give me at least one free month of service.
  • Nefertiti
    Nefertiti Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Hey Whizz,
    After two weeks trying to find a solution with the fizz romanian team I gave up and I had to ask for my rights. Fizz is a big company having Videotron support and I am not supposed to care and understand the internal or technical problems. As I said, I am a customer and I want to get the service I pay for. I had no complaints for the beta plan but when you ask full price I want full service and no headaches. Do your job you are paid for and I will be a good customer.
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    I tought the compensation was pretty fair . Other carriers have downtimes and the compensation they give is even less than what we got
This discussion has been closed.