Unknown plan added to my account, to an unknown number (phishing)?

A new plan was added to my account by some unknown person.
I don't know the number listed, and I believe this is related to the phishing attempt that was made against my banking account earlier in the week.
Ideally, I want the order 68******** canceled and the linked SIM card for that phone struck down with lightning (if possible). Getting reimbursed for those $21.92 would also be nice.
I've already taken steps, with my bank, toward securing my various accounts online.
EDIT: I now also see a support ticket was opened on fizz and completed (#23925) on the 24th. This wasn't me, and I seriously wonder what it was about.

Answers

• jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    It's a forum here with use like you , contact fizz on the live chat or Facebook messenger to clear this situation. Call your credit card provider to cancel the transaction.
  • Alexandre B. 10981
    Alexandre B. 10981 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I'm yet to see what the chat bubble-thing even looks like.
    I don't even know if I'm sitting on the right page, since there's no dedicated page. I'm loathe to even touch facebook.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,817 ✭✭

Alexandre, it looks like your Fizz account has been compromised. You should change your account password and increase security of your devices. You may need to secure other accounts (like your email) as well.

This is how to contact Fizz support https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

To chat with Fizz support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    I've also been receiving emails from Fizz with random support tickets that were open, but when Fizz replies, they say Hello (Some random person's name). It seems like a bug with their ticketing system, so it wouldnt surprise me if they had a bug with the plan system aswell.
This discussion has been closed.