Report Services and Technical Issues to Fizz Team

Thilochan P.
Thilochan P. Posts: 13 ✭✭

Greetings Team & Community,

Personally, I suggest it is best that we maintain a common thread until December 19th to report any service and technical issues so that it will be easy for all of us to follow-up and cross reference with other known issues.

From my end to summarize in short

Service Activated Date: December 01, 2018

Ported existing phone number: No

Below are my current issues that I am experiencing with my Fizz service

1) Unable to receive MMS;

2) Unable to get my referral code - "Invite friends" option missing;

3) Unable to add a "Trusted contact" - cannot add a space between the First and Last Name | info added in the section does not get saved;

4) Unable to view my Data usage - not loading the page, the logo simply just keeps spinning;

5) Receiving these notifications via email and in the account stating "Finish activating your plan", even though my services have been activated.

I am not sure if anyone is encountering the same issues as mine.

Requesting Fizz Team to investigate and resolve the above mentioned issues. 

My appreciation and thank you for the Fizz Team working around the clock to get the issues fixed and the community for supporting each other.

Answers

• Cristinel R.
    Cristinel R. Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Once you are in Fizz EXT people can't leave messages on you voicemail if you don't pick up your phone.
  • Andrey K. #4772
    Andrey K. #4772 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I cannot receive or send MMS of any kind, no error, just constant loading
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Everybody,
    Since here we are posting in a forum, we can't track everyone's issue successfully. You can always contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    We will be more than happy to help you!
    -Bogdan
  • Paul T. #617
    Paul T. #617 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Outage in Gatineau now
This discussion has been closed.