Problems with payments

Emilie C. #2491
Emilie C. #2491 Posts: 2 ✭✭
I would like to know why when I'm noticed of a payment failure through email I get my line automatically disconnected, not in a week or something more decent like 3 or 5 days. It takes 3-7 days for my credit card to process my own payments so sometimes there's a gap where my credit card is full but the payment has to be processed and the fact that my cellphone is not working fills me with a rage that I didn't know was possible.
I would like to know how that's fair to us since we have to bear with your network that was down twice (and in my case more than that) in the last month and we're supposed to be indulgent with your new company and there's zero comprehension from your part. And I know it's an issue since there are about a million questions already asked regarding that subject.
And now, I've been trying to add another payment method since earlier this afternoon and I got all the error messages possible every time I try. I would really appreciate being able to send you money with a different method (through Paypal or my bank account) since I have it in there and it's been so frustrating every month that I'm considering leaving you guys. I didn't think a company worse than Bell could exist but here we are.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin

Hi Emilir, 

So sorry for the issue you're experiencing.

I can see that your payment did pass on the 10th.

If you're experiencing any issue, please contact us directly via chat.

Also, for the fact that you are unable to add a payment method, I reset the payment limit method associated to your account.

Have a good one.
    -Luciana

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Emilir can you please close this post clicking on "make this a best answer"
    This will give 50pt to the person.
    You can also click on the little heart and give 5pt you are allowed to give 20 "likes" per days
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.