When will Home internet refund be processed?

Pete29
Pete29 Posts: 8 ✭✭
I activated the home internet on March 12 and deactivated it on March 26. Under the refund policy, I should get a complete refund as I deactivated it within 15 days.
Of course, Fizz provided no details regarding billing/refund in the deactivation confirmation email. To date no refund is showing in my transaction history.
Will I know on the next billing date (April 12) if the refund has been processed?

Answers

• gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    You should contact fizz by chat or Facebook messenger to check
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Refunds should be automatically processed so it should be credited back without intervention from you. If the due date passes and you don't see your refund then contact Fizz support.
  • Pete29
    Pete29 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Unfortunately I never see that chat option in the solution hub. Another question I asked on Facebook chat wednesday is still unanswered
  • Adriana Z.
    Adriana Z. Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Create a ticket, is the best way with this cases
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    AFAIK, their refund system should be automatic, wait a bit, and by next week you should receive your refund. If you don't, contact Fizz support by then.
  • Kevin P. #2908
    Kevin P. #2908 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Fizz will help you with that. We are just average users with no power.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,024 ✭✭

To chat with the support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Nick Huynh
    Nick Huynh Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Heres a little secret.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    This link always work for bubble chat. Just scroll all the way down and wait 2min it will poppup.
This discussion has been closed.