Problem to transfer my number?

Samara Fonseca
Samara Fonseca Posts: 2 ✭✭
I'm having problem to transfer my number, I didn't receive any notification from Fizz about this issues or confirmation of the activation. How can I procedure? How can I tray again transfer my number?

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Since how many time? Mine took 1:30 hours to be ported
  • gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    You need to wait a while, if nothin happen, you should contact fizz by chat or Facebook messenger
  • Wali Ahmed
    Wali Ahmed Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Usually, if the porting failed, you’ll receive an email telling you that your porting has failed and the reason why it failed. They will invite you retry it, or book an appointment with one of their customer service rep.
    You can also ask help through their contact form available on your client area.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Typically it can take anywhere from a couple hours up to even 24-48 hours for the transfer to go through, if it doesn't get activated in the next day or so, I'd recommend contacting Fizz support either through Facebook Messenger or using the chat function on the help page.
  • Samara Fonseca
    Samara Fonseca Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I'm having this problem since last Tuesday night, 02/04/2019. I received an email asking to continue my activation, but it opens the option (site) to activate my chip and when I try it I receive a menssage saying my SIM card is already associated with one account.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Samara ,
    I checked your account and your phone number has been successfully transferred.Your services should be fully functionally.
    Have a nice day!
    Marius Daniel
This discussion has been closed.